Generic filters
Exact matches only

Reply To: What is the method to change F1 visa to green card?


There are few ways for the F1 visa holder to get green card
*Marriage with US citizen.
*By receiving employer sponsorship.
*By winning the green card lottery.
*If your relative owns a business there and you get sponsorship from him/her.
*By participating in the military services.

Dark mode