Generic filters
Exact matches only

Reply To: Is marriage the fastest way to get US citizenship?


Yes, to get the US citizen, marriage the fastest way and there are some rules like you must hold a green card for three years, must be married for three years with your US citizen spouse, must live within the applied state for 3 months and fulfill all the requirements of the US citizenship.

Dark mode