Generic filters
Exact matches only

Reply To: What are the other ways to be qualified for US citizenship other than marriage?


<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Firstly, your age must be equal more than 18 years. After that, for at least 5 years in the US, you must have continuous residence and for at least half that time, you have been physically present in the United States.</p>

Dark mode